We currently the below positions available, but please forward a copy of your resume to the Manager at email@example.com
Motorcycle Sales Executive
Richardson’s Harley-Davidson & The House of Motorcycles is an independently owned and operated motorcycle sales business located in Launceston.
With over 42 years of experience and over 200 years combined team experience in the motorcycle industry, numerous awards for outstanding customer service, and manufacturer trained staff, Richardson’s Harley-Davidson & The House of Motorcycle is the perfect environment to develop your career with the world’s top brands.
About the Role
An exciting opportunity exists for a Motorcycle Sales Executive to join our team of motorcycle enthusiasts and industry professionals.
With the world’s top brands in our stable, we are searching for the right person to drive our businesses and brands into the future.
This challenging and rewarding role will see you working with the latest model range of motorcycles, parts and accessories, and the latest range of merchandise.
You will be confident and motivated, your customer service skills will be exceptional, and you will be passionate about developing strong customer relationships.
As the successful applicant, you will have experience in Automotive Sales along with:
* A high level of mechanical aptitude
* Excellent communication skills with high levels of computer literacy
* The ability to contribute in a team environment
* A willingness to continually improve and learn
* A current Motorcycle and Car licence.
* A genuine passion for all brands of motorcycles
Why Join Us?
We offer training in-house at the Dealerships located in Launceston Tasmania, as well as specific motorcycle brand training at the brand's designated facilities.
We also offer:
* A warm, friendly, and welcoming team of experienced industry professionals to support you in your career journey
* Ongoing development opportunities with continuous training and upskilling
How to Apply
If you're looking for a rewarding role in a well-established business working with iconic brands, apply now via email with your CV and cover letter addressed to the Managing Director Simon Hrycyszyn firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to the crew!
Richardson's Harley Davidson and the House of Motorcycles are looking for motivated and enthusiastic experienced Motorcycle Mechanic/Service Technician to join our team on a full-time permanent basis. With high attention to detail, must be able to diagnose, repair and complete jobs within a timely manner.
Motorcycle Mechanic is responsible for;
- detecting and diagnosing faults in engines and parts
- dismantling and removing engine assemblies, transmissions, steering mechanisms and other components, and checking parts
- repairing and replacing worn and defective parts and reassembling mechanical components, and referring to service manuals as needed
- performing scheduled maintenance services, such as oil changes, lubrications and engine tune-ups, to achieve smoother running of vehicles and ensure compliance with pollution regulations
- reassembling engines and parts after being repaired
- testing and adjusting mechanical parts after being repaired for proper performance
- diagnosing and testing parts with the assistance of computers
- may inspect vehicles and issue roadworthiness certificates or detail work required to achieve roadworthiness
- Maintaining open communication with the Service Advisor and Service Consultant in regards to delays, addiotnal work required and any other issues that may arise.
- Assitance with dealership events on occasion
Skills and Experience Required;
- At least 3 years of on the job training / relevant experience in a similar role
- Curran, valid 'R' Class motorcycle license
- Well presented, well organised and have a passion for all things mechanical
- Must be willing and able to work on a variety of motorcycles including Harley-Davidson, Yamaha, Royal Enfield and more.
- Consolidated use of computers, tools and equipment to service motorcycles
- Advanced communication skills to liaise with customers, manufacturers and internal departments
- Exceptional attention to detail and safety
- Reliable, honest and punctual
- Possess a positive, can-do attitude, be flexible and be able to think on your feet.
The position is fulltime and must be willing to work extra time when needed. Must be able to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment.
Applications or expressions of interest will be accepted for least four weeks after it was first published.
Salary negotiable for the right applicant depending on qualification, skills and experience.
All applications will be handled in confidence.
If you may fit into the above positions please send your resume to:
468 Westbury Road Prospect vale or via email to email@example.com