MOTORCYCLE COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE TASMANIA
Call (03) 6344 8680 for a Quote Today
Our comprehensive insurance cover protects your motorcycle against accidental damage, fire and theft. It may cover your legal liability for damage done to a third parties property.
Some features of the insurance are:
- 3 years replacement option on your new Yamaha motorcycle
- Lifetime guarantee on all authorised repairs
- We ensure that your motorcycle is repaired with genuine Yamaha parts only
- Up to $3,000 total cover for riding gear
- Up to $1,500 to replace your lost keys and/or locks
- We can also look at discounting your premium by only providing cover for the months you do use your Yamaha.
- We pay up to $500.00 for personal effects if triggered by an incident Up to $1000 cover for counselling sessions (rider) and up to $3000 for eligible members (wellness cover)
Full details of the features, conditions and exclusions of the cover are in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS).
OFF ROAD RIDER - THIRD PARTY FIRE & THEFT
If you love riding off road, then your ride needs protection through Yamaha Motor Insurance off road rider. With market leading features and benefit, we offer protection against Fire and Theft and we cover part of the repair costs for accidental damage.
Some features of our great protection are:
- We will pay up to 50% of the repair cost if you have an accident
- Towing to the nearest repairer or place of safety
For full terms and conditions simply download the relevant disclosure statement below. YMI Off-Road Insurance SPDS - This is to be read in conjunction with your current PDS.
Insurance Disclaimer:Insurance issued by HDI Global Specialty SE – Australian Branch ABN 58 129 395 544, AFSL No. 458776 acting through its agent Yamaha Motor Insurance Australia Pty. Ltd. ABN 48 603 882 980, AFSL 497198. Any advice provided is of a general nature only and does not take into account your particular objectives, financial situations or needs. Please read the Product Disclosure Statements (PDS) before You make any decisions regarding this product. If You have any queries that are not covered in the PDS, please contact Your local Yamaha dealer. YMI acts under a binder authority from HDI Global Specialty SE as the Insurer that allows YMI to arrange insurance policies and to handle and settle claims made upon it subject to the terms of the binder authority. In doing so YMI acts for HDI Global Specialty SE and not You. YMI’s AFSL authorises it to provide these services. YMI’s contact details are: Yamaha Motor Insurance Australia Pty. Ltd. 489-493 Victoria Street, Wetherill Park NSW 2164